Histacel is a proprietary polyherbal formulation with well documented Preclinical and Clinical studies for the treatment and Management of Allergic Bronchitis, Allergic Rhinitis and Common cold. No side effects or adverse reactions are reported and it has a wider safety window. It is NON SEDATIVE and can be prescribed for all age groups (Infants, Children and Adults)..
BENEFITS and UNIQUENESS
- Useful in the treatment of Allergic Bronchitis, Rhinitis & Common cold.
- IgE Regulator
- Mast cell Stabilizer to prevent the release of Histamine.
- Acts as an Antihiataminic
- Acts as an Expectorant.
- Improves immunity to Allergies.
- Improves Hemoglobin percentage.
- Improvement in nasal Smears.
- Can be used for both Treatment and Prophylactic for Allergies and Asthma.
- 100% NON SEDATIVE.
HERBS USED IN HISTACEL
- Mainly contains curcuminoids having antihistaminic activity.
- It has tiktha, katu rasa, ruksha, laghu guna ushna veerya and katuvipaka having shwasahara and anulomaka property.
- It contains alkaloids having antibacterial and anthelmintic activity.
- It has katu rasa, laghu, snigdha, tikshna guna anushna sheetha veerya and madhura vipaka having shwasahara, kasahara property.
- It contains vascicine having expectorant activity.
- It has tiktha kashaya rasa, ruksha, laghu guna shitha veerya and katu vipaka having shleshmara, swasa, kasahara property.
- It contains alkaloids having antibiotic property.
- It has thiktha, katu rasa, laghu, ruksha sara guna, ushna veerya and katuvipaka kasahara, shwasahara property.
- It contains glycosides having antibacterial activity.
- It has katu, thiktha, kashaya, madhura rasa laghu, ruksha, teekshna guna, ushna veerya and katu vipaka having rechaka and shwasahara property.
- It contains pipercide having muscle relaxant and antimicrobial activity.
- It has katu rasa, laghu, teekshna, rukshna guna, ushna veerya and katuvipaka having srothoshodhaka activity.
- It contains volatile oil having antimicrobial property.
- It has laghu, teekshna guna, tiktha, madhura rasa, ushna veerya and katu vipaka having kasa, shwasahara property.
- It contains glycerhizin having antiviral and expectorant property.
- It has madhura rasa, guru, snigdha guna, sheetha veerya and madhura vipaka having kaphanisaraka and kantya activity.
- It contains embilin having imnostimulent property.
- It has tiktha, katu rasa, laghu, ruksha teekshna guna, ushna veerya and katu vipaka having shirovirechaka and rasayana property.
- Client Histacel
- Date December 10, 2014
- Tags Animation, Design
- URL View Project